Deva and Miten’s Gayatri Festival is an invitation to celebrate life, love and laughter.
Beyond the ecstatic chanting sessions with Deva, Miten and Manose space is also created for us all to share our own creativity with the sangha – story-telling, yoga classes, chanting sessions, dance classes etc etc.
Osho’s meditations will also be available throughout the festival.
These days are life-transformational – a precious time to spend with new and old friends.
Arrival/ Check-in/Registration – at the Gayatri Mandir –
Saturday : 17.00 – 20:30 & Sunday : 07.30 – 09.00
Daily Schedule : Sunday morning – Friday lunchtime
- 07.30 – 08.30 Yoga ( Mandir )
- 07.30 – 08.30 Gibberish Meditation (circus)
- 08.30 – 09.30 Festival Breakfast and community connection time.
- 10.00 – 12.00 Morning Session with Deva and Miten and Manose
- 12.30 – 13.30 Mid-day snack – Community connection and hang out time.
- 13.30 – 19.00 Festival Events: Osho discourse, workshops, Kundalini meditation and individual sessions.
+ Beach time ! + lunch/dinner at local Tavernas.
- 20.00 – 21.30 Evening session with Deva and Miten and Manose
Schedule subject to change. All meals are optional.